Exam Paper: CTET Paper I Main Test Book (July 2013)

Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
(Jobiya ID: EP-22082013-01)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2013

Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper I Main Test Book (July 2013)

1. The test is of 1.5 hours duration and consists of 150 questions. There is no negative marking.
2. The CODE for this Booklet is "E".
3. This Test Booklet has five Parts, I, II, III, IV and V, consisting of 150 Objective Type Questions, each carrying 1 mark:
Part I : Child Development and Pedagogy (Q. 1 to Q. 30)
Part II : Mathematics (Q. 31 to Q. 60)
Part III : Environmental Studies (Q. 61 to Q. 90)
Part IV : Language I- (English/Hindi) (Q. 91 to Q. 120)
Part V : Language II -(Eng! ish/Hindi) (Q. 121 to Q. 150)
4. Part IV contains 30 questions for Language I and Part V contains 30 questions for Language II. In this test booklet, only questions pertaining to English and Hindi language have been given.
5. Candidates are required to attempt questions in Part V (Language II) in a ·language other than the one chosen as Language I (in Part IV) from the list of languages.

Please follow this link for further information.
Click Here to Access CTET July 2013 Paper I

,